LOSS Suicide Prevention Fundraiser
April 28, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Catholic Charities hosts the 22nd Annual Blossoms of Hope Brunch Sunday to support the Loving Outreach to Survivors of Suicide (LOSS) and help spread suicide awareness in the Chicagoland area.
Tregg Duerson, son of Chicago Bears great Dave Duerson, will receive an award to honor his father's memory.
Monica Pederson, HGTV Interior Designer/ Television Host, who lost her brother to suicide, is hosting the event, and she came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about it.
Loving Outreach to Survivors of Suicide (LOSS), a non-profit support program of the Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Chicago and the Diocese of Joliet that strives to aid grieving family members struggling in the wake of a loved ones' suicide.
22nd Annual Blossoms of Hope "LOSS" Brunch (www.catholiccharities.net/lossbrunch
Sunday, April 28, 2013
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
$60 per adult, $15 per child
$600 for a table of ten
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- Child struck, killed by car in Whiting, Ind.
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos