May 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Despite the constantly returning cold temperatures, it is spring. And that means it's time to start planting.
Despite the constantly returning cold temperatures, it is spring. And that means it's time to start planting.
Don't know where to start? Benjamin Carroll, Senior Horticulturist at the Chicago Botanic Garden (www.chicagobotanic.org), came into our ABC 7 studio to show us how to put together season containers with vegetables and flowers, " alternatives" to the traditional Mother's Day dozen roses, and what to do in the garden now.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns 21 min ago
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- Video: I-Team: Wanted by international police
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- 1 injured after car collides with school bus in Kenosha
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Woman charged after crashing car into Burbank house
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying...
21 min ago