May 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Walk MS takes place at 11 locations around Illinois Sunday.
One of them is Grant Park in Chicago. ABC 7 is a proud sponsor; our Jerry Taft will lead off the lakefront walk. Hundreds of walkers are part of it, including Shannon Reeves, Captain of MS Walk Team, "The Shananana's." (http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?pg=team&fr_id=20248&team_id=327196) She joined us live from the walk site during our ABC 7 News Sunday Morning to tell us about her battle with Multiple Sclerosis.
Walkers can still register on site on Sunday, May 5, at the Registration Tent.
Lakefront Walk (Grant Park)
Registration: 9:30 a.m.
Walk: 11 a.m.
S. Columbus Drive & E. Balbo Drive
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend 44 min ago
- World mourns Nelson Mandela
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Illinois pension bill private signing questioned
- Local teams playing for Pop Warner football championships
- Chicago speed cameras added on North, South Sides
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Hanover Park man charged with indecent solicitation gets $250K...
- Victim ID'd, 2nd car sought after fatal Skokie tree crash
- Loop attorney, nephew charged with sex assault of man
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas 32 min ago
- Bitter cold expected to last through the...
44 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open in...
42 min ago
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next...
12 min ago