The Scary 7 Ingredients to Avoid in Food
May 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- We've all been trained to spot fat and calories in our quests for healthier eating habits.
Many nutritionists say we've been ignoring the real dangers to our health: the chemical additives hiding in plain sight! If a food product contains any of "The Scary 7 Ingredients" the big problem is no longer the fat or the calories. It's the damage being done to our bodies by the chemical additives. Andrea Donsky, R.H.N. co-author of "Unjunk Your Junk Food" reveals the "Scary 7" and what some of these toxins are doing to our bodies.
The Scary 7 Ingredients
-High Fructose Corn Syrup
-Trans Fat (Partially Hydrogenated Oils)
-Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
More Information here.
DOWNLOAD THE E-BOOK Naturally Savvy Label Lessons E-Book
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year