The Scary 7 Ingredients to Avoid in Food
May 7, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- We've all been trained to spot fat and calories in our quests for healthier eating habits.
Many nutritionists say we've been ignoring the real dangers to our health: the chemical additives hiding in plain sight! If a food product contains any of "The Scary 7 Ingredients" the big problem is no longer the fat or the calories. It's the damage being done to our bodies by the chemical additives. Andrea Donsky, R.H.N. co-author of "Unjunk Your Junk Food" reveals the "Scary 7" and what some of these toxins are doing to our bodies.
The Scary 7 Ingredients
-High Fructose Corn Syrup
-Trans Fat (Partially Hydrogenated Oils)
-Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)
More Information here.
DOWNLOAD THE E-BOOK Naturally Savvy Label Lessons E-Book
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 4 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 54 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 35 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 23 min ago
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash 59 min ago
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense 52 min ago
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- I-Team finds man wanted by Interpol in Chicago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
23 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
54 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
35 min ago
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
39 min ago