William Shatner, 'Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan'
May 24, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A treat for Star Trek fans. William Shatner will be meeting fans and hosting screenings of his film ''Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan'' Friday, May 24th and Sunday May 26th at Hollywood Blvd.
Cinema in Woodridge and on Saturday, May 25th at Hollywood Palms Cinema in Naperville. Shatner is perhaps best known for his roles as Denny Crane on Boston Legal and Captain James T. Kirk on Star Trek TV series and movies. In addition to being an Emmy Award-winning actor, he has also written numerous books, directed several projects and recorded several albums. His latest project "William Shatner's Weird or What" TV series premiered April 30th, 2013 on SyFy Network.
Showtimes and ticket information, visit atriptothemovies.com
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer