The Cook County Animal and Rabies Control hosts mobile, low-cost pet clinics
June 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Cook County Animal and Rabies Control is hosting low-cost clinic services through September.
Rabies vaccinations and micro-chip services for pets are available at low costs.
The mobile clinics will operate at various locations throughout the Cook County. Clinic hours are10:00 a.m. until 2:45 p.m.
Tuesday's clinic is held at the Southwest Ice Arena in Crestwood. There, pets can be micro-chipped for $10, and rabies vaccinations cost $7.
Download the full listing of clinic dates and locations here.
For more information on the department, visit http://www.cookcountygov.com/portal/server.pt/community/animal___rabies_control/247.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop 17 min ago
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Accused NU professor will not teach spring quarter
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler