Santa's Village AZoosment Park
June 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Santa's Village AZoosment Park is back with its popular critter camps where kids can learn to be a zookeeper.
Jason Sierpien is the current owner and operator of Santa's Village AZoosment Park. Located in East Dundee, the park offers the best of both worlds for children ages 2-11 from the rides at the amusement park to animals at the zoo. General admission to the park is $18.75 per person + tax; Discount for seniors over 65; children under 2 are free and Active military are free with ID. Park is open for the full season beginning, Friday, June 7. Hours of Operation are Tuesdays through Fridays, 10-5; Saturdays & Sundays, 11-6. The park is closed on Mondays.
Perfect for kids aged 6-13, the Safari Critter Camp summer program will be offered on a weekly basis, beginning the week of June 24 and ending the week of August 5. There are full and half day options, with a full day session running from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A half-day session runs from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 11 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn 15 min ago
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper 2 min ago
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
11 min ago