Santa's Village AZoosment Park
June 4, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Santa's Village AZoosment Park is back with its popular critter camps where kids can learn to be a zookeeper.
Jason Sierpien is the current owner and operator of Santa's Village AZoosment Park. Located in East Dundee, the park offers the best of both worlds for children ages 2-11 from the rides at the amusement park to animals at the zoo. General admission to the park is $18.75 per person + tax; Discount for seniors over 65; children under 2 are free and Active military are free with ID. Park is open for the full season beginning, Friday, June 7. Hours of Operation are Tuesdays through Fridays, 10-5; Saturdays & Sundays, 11-6. The park is closed on Mondays.
Perfect for kids aged 6-13, the Safari Critter Camp summer program will be offered on a weekly basis, beginning the week of June 24 and ending the week of August 5. There are full and half day options, with a full day session running from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A half-day session runs from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- Chicago fast-food workers protest low wages
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Temps fall, snow expected Sunday
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in...
- Man pleads not guilty to killing wife with machete, suffocating... 41 min ago
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft 59 min ago
- Uptown fire forces residents out of apartments
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- ABC7 To Go, Dec. 5, 2013
42 min ago