Hinsdale Fine Arts Fair Celebrates 40th Year
June 7, 2013 (HINSDALE) -- (RELEASE) The Hinsdale Fine Arts Festival will once again be taking place Saturday and Sunday, June 8th-9th, at Burlington Park in Hinsdale.
Brought to you each year by the Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce, this nationally known show continues to entice dedicated artisans again and again.
Enjoy this year's show from 10 am - 5 pm each day. In three decades, the Hinsdale Fine Arts Festival has grown from 40 artists to 110 artists of the finest craftsmen in the nation, selected through a highly competitive jury process. This dynamic and premier event has always been a mecca of artistic wealth and continues on in its capacity to attract viewers from the serious art collector, to the simple shopper looking for the best piece for their home.
Over the course of time, the Chamber has come to gratefully acknowledge the invaluable support of the jurors, the artists, the multitude of volunteers and the thousands of attendees to this event. Originally established by an all volunteer committee of residents, this group had enabled Hinsdale to become known for its two-day show, growth and professionalism over the years.
This year, the Hinsdale Chamber is proud to present a Kids Entertainment section brought to you by Adventist Hinsdale Hospital Foundation and the healing Arts Program. Children can participate in art projects that will be proudly displayed during the two day fair.
In addition, food and beverages are provided for sale by the Hinsdale Rotary (burgers, dogs, soft drinks, beer, wine).
The Hinsdale Fine Arts Festival, forty years young&and still growing! Don't Miss over 110 artists on display during a spectacular summer weekend...For further information, please contact the Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce at (630) 323-3952 or www.hinsdalechamber.com
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 15 min ago
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child 33 min ago
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- abcnews: 'Ashamed' Ferry Captain Among 1st to... 8 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos