Muddy Buddy Race
July 13, 2013 -- On Saturday, July 20, 2013, you can roll around in the mud and help a good cause at the same time.
The REI Muddy Buddy benefiting the Prostate Cancer Foundation takes place at Indian Hills Farm in Gilberts, Ill. Theresa Salus, REI's Outdoor Program & Outreach Market Manager, and Tom Borda, REI Muddy Buddy Participant, came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about this event.
REI Muddy Buddy benefiting the Prostate Cancer Foundation
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Race Start Times:
Muddy Buddy Run: 8 a.m., 8:45 a.m., 9:30 a.m.
Muddy Buddy Bike & Run: 10:30 a.m.
Mini Muddy Buddy: 10:45 a.m., 12:15 p.m.
Indian Hills Farm
$75 per team through 7/16, $90 race day registration
Register online: www.MuddyBuddy.com
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds