Muddy Buddy Race
July 13, 2013 -- On Saturday, July 20, 2013, you can roll around in the mud and help a good cause at the same time.
The REI Muddy Buddy benefiting the Prostate Cancer Foundation takes place at Indian Hills Farm in Gilberts, Ill. Theresa Salus, REI's Outdoor Program & Outreach Market Manager, and Tom Borda, REI Muddy Buddy Participant, came into our ABC7 studio to tell us about this event.
REI Muddy Buddy benefiting the Prostate Cancer Foundation
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Race Start Times:
Muddy Buddy Run: 8 a.m., 8:45 a.m., 9:30 a.m.
Muddy Buddy Bike & Run: 10:30 a.m.
Mini Muddy Buddy: 10:45 a.m., 12:15 p.m.
Indian Hills Farm
$75 per team through 7/16, $90 race day registration
Register online: www.MuddyBuddy.com
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 36 min ago
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders 38 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics 46 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores 34 min ago
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing 31 min ago
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant 28 min ago
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape 31 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
36 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos