Dog Training Tips
July 17, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Whether you have a puppy that needs to be housebroken or you want to teach your adult dog a trick, there are lots of tips that can help you start out.
Jennifer Hack, the owner of Dynamic Dogs Training & Behavior has brought some friends with her to show us how.
- Start training as soon as possible
- Housebreak your puppy with crate training and a schedule
- Expose your puppy to new things
-Social (people and dogs)
Dynamic Dog Training & Behavior offers a 3-week dog training bootcamp, where your dog is professionally trained. For more information log on to dynamicdogschicago.com
MORE ABOUT JENNIFER Jennifer is a certified professional dog trainer and behavior specialist, she owns two dog training facilities in Chicago (Lincoln Park and West Town), the name of her business is Dynamic Dogs.
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 11 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 45 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash 7 min ago
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house 56 min ago
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago 39 min ago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake