Anti-Cruelty Society fashion benefit
July 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Adoptable pets and fashion combine for fundraising event to benefit the Anti-Cruelty Society.
The 2nd annual "Chosen Man's Best Friend and Factor Felines" event is Wednesday, July 31st.
Wednesday, July 31st
6 - 9 pm
1301 N. State Parkway
$20 tickets available online or at door, includes complimentary cocktails and canapes
Description: Ombre tie front jumpsuit $88, great transitional piece wear now or layer with a blazer for fall, ombre current season trend. Paired with spike necklace $48 and multi cord cuff bracelet $38, which gives the look some edge without being too flashy.
Description: Ikat print handkerchief dress $98 paired with the peplum moto jacket $148. Ikat print is a mix of chevron and tribal, which is great trend going into fall, Jacket is lightweight, but has a leather look to it and most importantly, is animal friendly.
Description: Dip dye cardigan $78, layered with our perfect pima tee $25 and made from handpicked cotton from Peru (voted best Men's v-neck by GQ). Stretch skinny denim in grey $98. The dip dye trend is best paired with a neutral bottom.
Description: Oversized plaid button down $78 with bold red belt $48 and stretch skinny denim in eggshell $98. A classic look with a twist using neutral denim instead of chino pants. The belt gives a pop of color for interest.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 3 min ago
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this' 13 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through...
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos