Anti-Cruelty Society fashion benefit
July 30, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Adoptable pets and fashion combine for fundraising event to benefit the Anti-Cruelty Society.
The 2nd annual "Chosen Man's Best Friend and Factor Felines" event is Wednesday, July 31st.
Wednesday, July 31st
6 - 9 pm
1301 N. State Parkway
$20 tickets available online or at door, includes complimentary cocktails and canapes
Description: Ombre tie front jumpsuit $88, great transitional piece wear now or layer with a blazer for fall, ombre current season trend. Paired with spike necklace $48 and multi cord cuff bracelet $38, which gives the look some edge without being too flashy.
Description: Ikat print handkerchief dress $98 paired with the peplum moto jacket $148. Ikat print is a mix of chevron and tribal, which is great trend going into fall, Jacket is lightweight, but has a leather look to it and most importantly, is animal friendly.
Description: Dip dye cardigan $78, layered with our perfect pima tee $25 and made from handpicked cotton from Peru (voted best Men's v-neck by GQ). Stretch skinny denim in grey $98. The dip dye trend is best paired with a neutral bottom.
Description: Oversized plaid button down $78 with bold red belt $48 and stretch skinny denim in eggshell $98. A classic look with a twist using neutral denim instead of chino pants. The belt gives a pop of color for interest.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party