Exercise and Pregnancy: 'The Baby Weight'
July 31, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Exercise during pregnancy is good for the expecting mother and good for the baby.
A new program called "The Baby Weight" workouts can help alleviate pain and discomfort during pregnancy. It was created by Micky Morrison, who is a licensed physical therapist with 15 years experience in women's health and pediatrics. More than 70 videos online feature prenatal and postpartum full-length exercise classes to help women become a fit mama. There are also tips on nutrition, health and green living to help find your healthy balance. Learn more at www.babyweight.tv
More about Micky Morrison:
Micky Marie Morrison is a licensed physical therapist with 15 years experience in women's health and pediatrics. As an International Childbirth Education Association certified perinatal fitness educator and mother of two, Micky began developing a progressive and intense prenatal and postpartum exercise program, first to meet her own needs, and later to meet those of her clients. CoreMama was born.
Micky released the program in her book, Baby Weight and launched BabyWeight.TV in 2013 offering a variety of fitness, health and wellness videos. She is now a regular contributor to www.Thebump.com and www.HealthWomen.org. Micky divides her time between La Antigua Guatemala, where she owns Healing Hands Therapy Spa, and South Florida, where she teaches the CoreMama program to new and expectant mothers, as well as to other healthcare and fitness professionals.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet 55 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All