Fill The Boot Campaign
August 3, 2013 -- On Friday, August 9, 2013, you'll see firefighters out and about as they're asking you to drop a little something into their boots during the Chicago Fire Department Local 2 Fill the Boot Drive for MDA.
Rebecca Bolluyt, Chicago Firefighters Local Union Representative, Cameron Schwartzberg, who has muscular dystrophy (mda.org), and his father, Kevin Schwartzberg, joined us in our ABC7 studio to talk about the drive.
Chicago Fire Department Local 2 Fill the Boot Drive for MDA
Friday, August 9th, 2013
3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Various intersections throughout the city of Chicago
- Bitter cold expected to last through the weekend 40 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held 41 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 31 min ago
- Northern Illinois Huskies fall to Bowling Green 47-27 34 min ago
- Schaumburg woman missing since October found
- Vigil held for Khaseem Greene's cousin killed in NJ
- Blackhawks championship ring offered in raffle
- Family: Boy, 6, suffers post-traumatic stress after shooting 57 min ago
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Barrington leader trying to prevent next tanker tragedy
- 'Heart and Soul' - Saturday, Dec. 7, 6 p.m.
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Made in America 2013: Gift Ideas
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
31 min ago
- Bitter cold expected to last through the...
40 min ago
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open,...
41 min ago
- The Ditka you didn't know
49 min ago