Community Events 08-25-13
August 25, 2013 (WLS) -- Now to a few fun events for the entire family happening Sunday.
We begin in Palatine where the Downtown Street Fest continues from eleven until eight. Admission is free!
In Long Grove, the annual Art Festival features work in everything from oils to acrylics, ceramics to metal. One hundred artists will display their wares from ten until five. Admission and parking are free.
In Chicago's Logan Square neighborhood, Brasil Fest is from noon until nine. Live performances include samba, jazz and other Brazilian beats. There's a suggested donation of five dollars.
And in Greek Town: it's the Taste of Greece from noon until eleven. There will be Greek bands, belly dancers, games for kids and of course, plenty of Greek food.
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal 19 min ago
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead 33 min ago
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos