Daily Herald: Homelessness Awareness
October 27, 2013 -- To combat what's being called a "family homelessness crisis," about 2,000 DuPage residents will forgo their beds Nov. 2 as part of Sleep Out Saturday.
The event is organized by Bridge Communities, a Glen Ellyn-based nonprofit group that helps homeless families get back on their feet.You can read the full story in the Daily Herald's edition from Sunday, October 27, 2013, or online at dailyherald.com.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 30 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 31 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 46 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
30 min ago
- Newsviews - Tom Cross
6 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos