Rainbows For All Children Gala and Benefit
October 27, 2013 -- It's hard enough for adults to work their way through a major loss, but it can especially hard for kids. The only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting these children is Rainbows For All Children.
Bob Thomas, CEO of Rainbows, and Christopher Thomas, CPS teacher and artist, came into our ABC 7 Eyewitness news studio to talk about their upcoming fundraiser.
Rainbows For All Children Canvases & Corks Gala and Benefit
Saturday, November 2, 2013
5:30 p.m. Cocktail Hour
7 p.m. Dinner and Program
Chicago Cultural Center
78 East Washington St.
Tickets: $275 (single ticket)
Purchase tickets to Canvases & Corks by visiting www.rainbows.org/events.asp
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper 51 min ago
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains