Rainbows For All Children Gala and Benefit
October 27, 2013 -- It's hard enough for adults to work their way through a major loss, but it can especially hard for kids. The only non-profit organization dedicated to supporting these children is Rainbows For All Children.
Bob Thomas, CEO of Rainbows, and Christopher Thomas, CPS teacher and artist, came into our ABC 7 Eyewitness news studio to talk about their upcoming fundraiser.
Rainbows For All Children Canvases & Corks Gala and Benefit
Saturday, November 2, 2013
5:30 p.m. Cocktail Hour
7 p.m. Dinner and Program
Chicago Cultural Center
78 East Washington St.
Tickets: $275 (single ticket)
Purchase tickets to Canvases & Corks by visiting www.rainbows.org/events.asp
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- Maywood man charged in fatal West Side hit-and-run
- Park Ridge pole crash causes power outage
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- Photos: "That happened how?" Bizarre mix-ups
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos