Community Events 11-10-13
November 10, 2013 (WLS) -- Looking for something to do today? Here are a few events for whole family.
We begin in St. Charles where a pet show takes place at the Kane County Fairgrounds today from ten until five. There are pony rides, a petting zoo, plus dozens of vendors. Tickets are six dollars, but kids and seniors get in for free.
In southwest suburban Romeoville, re-enactors will show you what life was like in the 1700s. The Living History demonstration takes place the Isle a la Cache forest preserve and museum from noon until three. It's free!
On the north shore, the Evanston Symphony Orchestra performs a concert at Pick-Staiger Hall today at 2:30. Tickets are $35 at the door, but kids get in free.
And in Chicago: The Hyde Park Art Center hosts its "Second Sunday" family art day from one until four. Artists will help your kids make cards and model magic magnets. It's free!
resources, ben bradley
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos