Community Events: 12-1-13
December 1, 2013 (WLS) -- Now to some fun activities for the whole family happening Sunday in the suburbs.
We begin in west suburban Downers Grove where the Gingerbread Festival is happening on Sunday. There are free carriage rides, ginger man hunts and more! It's free.
In Wheaton, the Cosley Zoo's Festival of Lights is underway this weekend. Tree sales are all day, the light show is in the evening. It's free and runs through the end of the month.
Batavia has its Celebration of Lights Festival along the Riverwalk on Sunday from 5:30-7 p.m. You can take a stroll down Christmas tree lane, roast some chestnuts, and enjoy the season. It's free as well!
And Aurora's Festival of Lights runs through Christmas in Philips Park. You can drive through a mile long journey of lights and animated scenes. It's free, but donations are welcome.
- Guilty verdict in Allan Kustok murder trial 11 min ago
- Photos: Farm animals rescued in Kane County 38 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 34 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam 45 min ago
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos