Community Events 12-08-13
December 8, 2013 (WLS) -- Looking for something to do today? Here are a few events for whole family.
We begin in the south suburbs where you can see what life was like in Christmas Past. Pop popcorn over an open fire, see pioneer cabins and make crafts today from 11 until 3 at the Sand Ridge Nature Center in South Holland. It's free.
In Mount Prospect, Randhurst Village puts on its magical animated lights show every half hour from five until seven this evening. It's free and continues through December 15th.
The Chicago Botanic Garden's Wonderland Express is underway. See the railroad garden, a miniature Chicago and much more from 10 until 6 today.
And in Chicago's Roscoe Village neighborhood, the last day of Winterfest is today from one until five. There's caroling, trolley rides and a visit with Santa. It's free!
resources, ben bradley
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 9 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van 15 min ago
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality 10 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 2 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
2 min ago
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning...
15 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
9 min ago
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
10 min ago
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos