Daily Herald: WWII Vet an Institution at Harper College
December 15, 2013 -- Having taken just about every art course offered at Harper College over the last 25 years, 90-year-old Bernie Bluestein has put together quite a collection of his own works.
And he's got memories of those fake tanks he made to fool the Nazis during World War II.
You can read the full story in the Daily Herald's edition from Sunday, December 15, 2013, or online at dailyherald.com.
- Police chase in Lincoln Park may have hurt officer 5 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
52 min ago