2012 Chicago Auto Show Info
February 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Start your engines! The nation's largest and longest running auto show is back at Chicago's McCormick Place starting this weekend.
About 1,000 vehicles ranging from domestic and imported cars and trucks to SUVs to experimental and concept vehicles will be on display.
The 2012 Chicago Auto Show runs Friday, February 10 to Sunday, February 19 at McCormick Place, located along Lake Shore Drive at 23rd Street, from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. every day -- except for an earlier close at 8 p.m. on February 19.
Admission is $11 for adults, $7 for children 7 to 12 years of age, and children 6 and under are free with an accompanying parent. Senior citizens 62 and older pay $7. Weekday discount vouchers ($4 off the regular adult admission) are available at area new-car dealers and from participating banks.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 53 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 44 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines reports plane missing 9 min ago
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North 5 min ago
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
51 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
53 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
44 min ago