Honda Brings Forza Horizon Racing Action to 2013 Chicago Auto Show
(PRESS RELEASE) -- Honda is bringing the year's biggest racing game to the 2013 Chicago Auto Show with the launch of Forza Horizon on Xbox 360.
Chicago Auto Show attendees will have the opportunity to play the game's new downloadable Honda Challenge Car Pack in the Honda booth located in the South Hall Feb. 7 thru 10. With the Honda Challenge Pack, players will have the option to race three, distinct performance-oriented Honda models: a new 2013 Civic Si Coupe, an original 1986 Civic Si, and the Honda Performance Development B-Spec Rally Fit.
In addition to playing the new game, attendees can virtually race against Honda IndyCar driver Scott Dixon and try to beat his fastest time in a 2013 Honda Civic Si. The "2013 Civic Si Challenge" contest awards the fastest racer the opportunity to meet the Indianapolis 500® winner in-person and receive a custom Civic Si-themed Xbox 360 gaming console.
Starting on Feb. 15, a photo contest will launch on the Forza Horizon online community encouraging players to submit photos taken in-game of the 2013 Civic Si. The best photo will be featured on Honda social media channels and on the Honda web site. Winners of the photo contest will also receive a custom Civic Si-themed Xbox 360 gaming console.
Honda offers a complete lineup of cars and trucks through a network of more than 1,000 dealerships in the United States. In 2013, Honda marks 40 years of the Civic model, with more than 30 years of producing automobiles in the region, which began with the Accord in Marysville, Ohio in November 1982. Having produced more than 25 million vehicles in North America through 2012 using domestic and globally1 sourced parts, Honda currently operates 14 major manufacturing facilities in North America, producing a wide range of Honda automobiles, all-terrain vehicles, power equipment products, engines and transmissions.
Celebrate speed, music and style at the Horizon Festival! Forza Horizon combines legendary Forza authenticity with the freedom of the open road. Forza Horizon is exclusively on the Xbox 360 and is now available in a Limited Collector's Edition ($79.99 U.S.) and a Standard Edition ($59.99 U.S). The game is rated "T" For Teen by the ESRB. According to MetaCritic.com Forza Horizon is the highest-rated racing game on the Xbox 360 this holiday season.
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit 44 min ago
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- Video: Tonight @ 10 PM: Extreme Bridal Makeovers
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 59 min ago
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m. 30 min ago
- Schaumburg couple injured in Oklahoma tornado
- Roseland Hospital to lay off 68
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act'
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- Kirk, Durbin supporting Pritzker as commerce secretary 46 min ago
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote 14 min ago
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
59 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
9 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois schools lack tornado 'safe...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos