March 7, 2010: One Young World Summit
One Young World is the first youth leadership summit to bring together leaders age 25 and under from each of the world's 192 counties.
The mandate of the several hundred delegates, chosen to proportionally represent the world's nations, is to begin their tenure as world leaders by confronting today's challenges as a united international group. It met last month in London and two of its participants were from Chicago.
We spoke with Sarah Bieber and Michelle Underwood about this once of a lifetime experience.
To learn more visit www.oneyoungworld.com.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD