April 18, 2010: Healthy Living
We talked about two areas involving health issues. One about a community based health clinic which has set a great example of community care and about a new company providing healthy choices through in-school vending machines.
The Family Health Partnership Clinic provides quality health care to the residents of McHenry County, Illinois. Operating with a committed group of volunteer physicians who work alongside a dedicated staff, it serves the uninsured and underinsured population of the county. We talked about the upcoming Annual Gala and Dinner on April 23rd. To get more info visit www.hpclinic.org.
Healthy U Vending is a company which provides schools, colleges and other institutions with healthy alternatives to traditional snacks and beverages found conveniently in vending machines. It provides a healthy, natural approach to snacks at work, school and play. For more information visit www.healthyuvending.com.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 30 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen 25 min ago
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
30 min ago