April 18, 2010: Healthy Living
We talked about two areas involving health issues. One about a community based health clinic which has set a great example of community care and about a new company providing healthy choices through in-school vending machines.
The Family Health Partnership Clinic provides quality health care to the residents of McHenry County, Illinois. Operating with a committed group of volunteer physicians who work alongside a dedicated staff, it serves the uninsured and underinsured population of the county. We talked about the upcoming Annual Gala and Dinner on April 23rd. To get more info visit www.hpclinic.org.
Healthy U Vending is a company which provides schools, colleges and other institutions with healthy alternatives to traditional snacks and beverages found conveniently in vending machines. It provides a healthy, natural approach to snacks at work, school and play. For more information visit www.healthyuvending.com.
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado 47 min ago
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m.
- Maywood honors man who found missing toddler's body 32 min ago
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Kellie Pickler wins 'Dancing with the Stars' 14 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos