April 25, 2010: The Good Karma Divorce
Judge Michele Lowrance spent 20 years as a domestic relations and entertainment lawyer.
A Domestic Relations Judge in the Circuit Court of Cook County since 1995, she authored Visitation Guidelines for Cook County and produced and chaired a statewide judicial conference on How to Tell if People Are Lying. She is a regular guest lecturer at Chicago Divorce University, the Chicago Bar Association, the University of Chicago and Northwestern University. Lowrance, a child of divorce who was raised by her grandparents, is also divorced. She has devoted her professional life to helping those similarly situated.
To find out more visit www.thegoodkarmadivorce.com
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Search resumes Sunday for Malaysian jet
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Mt. Prospect banquet hall closes suddenly
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- 'Project Youth' provides lessons on teen pregnancy, more
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer