May 16, 2010: Cut-A-Thon
"Pivot Point Cares for KidsTM is approaching the $1,000,000 mark as it prepares for its fourth annual Nationwide Cut-A-Thon fundraiser on May 19.
Pivot Point works with schools and salons throughout the United States in its annual fundraising efforts for the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® (NCMEC).
For several years, Pivot Point has been a proud supporter of NCMEC, raising over $900,000 since the fundraiser began in 2006.
To learn more visit www.pivot-point.com.
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border 45 min ago
- Target credit card breach causes anger, frustration
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's stores 1 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing leaves woman, 21, blind; man charged
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Deck the malls with security
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage 27 min ago
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- Report: Centrella could buy some Dominick's...
1 min ago
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos