May 16, 2010: Cut-A-Thon
"Pivot Point Cares for KidsTM is approaching the $1,000,000 mark as it prepares for its fourth annual Nationwide Cut-A-Thon fundraiser on May 19.
Pivot Point works with schools and salons throughout the United States in its annual fundraising efforts for the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® (NCMEC).
For several years, Pivot Point has been a proud supporter of NCMEC, raising over $900,000 since the fundraiser began in 2006.
To learn more visit www.pivot-point.com.
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 2 min ago
- Jury deliberates in Allan Kustok murder trial
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins lands after 6 months in space
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Netflix subscribers targeted in phishing scam 8 min ago
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos