June 27, 2010: Irish Fest
Irish Fest will celebrate its Silver Anniversary with one of its most engaging festivals ever, with special promotions and events in celebration of The Irish American Heritage Center's 25 years on Chicago's northwest side.
The Irish American Heritage Festival is a grand weekend which brings together thousands of Chicago's families celebrating the best in Irish music, dancing, food, and cultural exhibits-fun for the entire family.
The festival benefits the Irish American Heritage Center (IAHC) which is dedicated to recognizing and strengthening Irish American culture and heritage.
Check out more information at www.irishfestchicago.com.
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 12 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 9 min ago
- Ashland bridge moved to new location on Western Avenue
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash 26 min ago
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago 58 min ago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake