July 11, 2010: Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival @ 25
For Twenty-five years the City of Evanston has celebrated the world's diverse cultures mid-June at the annual Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival.
This quarter century celebration continues this year with art of all kinds, fabulous food and out of this world entertainment. We talked about the history and what's going on this year at the Chicago areas oldest celebration honoring all the people on the planet.
To connect visit www.cityofevanston.org/ethnic.
25th Evanston Ethnic Arts Festival
June 17th and 18th
Dawes Park on the Lakefront
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant