August 15, 2010: Peace in Troubling Times
There's no question that the times we live in can increase ones since of overwhelm and challenge.
For the second time on Chicagoing we had the opportunity to spend time with Master Charles Cannon. Master Charles is known worldwide as a master of meditation, contemporary spiritual visionary and holistic educator. He is the originator of the Synchronicity Experience and author of the spiritual autobiography, The Bliss of Freedom.
We talked about what individuals can do in these times practicing unconditional love and the affirmation of all life.
To learn more visit www.synchronicity.org.
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm 10 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 53 min ago
- Man charged with shooting Chicago officer
- $2M bond for man accused of shooting 6 at party
- SUV with child stolen in Colorado, I-25 chase
- Bears terminate Julius Peppers contract
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
53 min ago
- ABC7 to Go, March 12, 2014
28 min ago
- Snow blankets city, suburbs after March storm
10 min ago