August 15, 2010: Peace in Troubling Times
There's no question that the times we live in can increase ones since of overwhelm and challenge.
For the second time on Chicagoing we had the opportunity to spend time with Master Charles Cannon. Master Charles is known worldwide as a master of meditation, contemporary spiritual visionary and holistic educator. He is the originator of the Synchronicity Experience and author of the spiritual autobiography, The Bliss of Freedom.
We talked about what individuals can do in these times practicing unconditional love and the affirmation of all life.
To learn more visit www.synchronicity.org.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Boy, 11, killed in crash after South Side carjacking 3 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 29 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash 40 min ago
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive 44 min ago
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Astronauts sail through repair spacewalks aboard ISS
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
29 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos