August 22, 2010: Aid Africa's Children
We talked with the volunteer leadership of an amazing organization from the Chicago area, Aid Africa's Children.
It makes a difference by saving vulnerable children's lives, providing for healing and lasting hope in African communities devastated by poverty and AIDS, one community at a time.
It accomplishes this through the administering of emergent medical care and providing for ongoing sources for food, fresh water, shelter, and medical assistance. Aid Africa's Children also implements personal and community development programs that educate and empower a healthy sustenance.
To learn more visit www.aidafricaschildren.org.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle 23 min ago
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
23 min ago
- Buy Local: Geneva
36 min ago