August 29, 2010: Taste of Polonia
The Taste of Polonia started in 1979 and is now an annual Chicago tradition.
Held on the grounds of the Copernicus Foundation, this four-day celebration includes Polish customs, traditions and cultural heritage promoting Polish pride.
The Taste features delicious Polish cuisines, non-stop entertainment and a host of Polish handcrafters and artisans.
We talked about this year's "Taste" and the importance of this 31st anniversary celebration.
For more information visit www.copernicusfdn.org.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 26 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 27 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 42 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
26 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos