August 29, 2010: Taste of Polonia
The Taste of Polonia started in 1979 and is now an annual Chicago tradition.
Held on the grounds of the Copernicus Foundation, this four-day celebration includes Polish customs, traditions and cultural heritage promoting Polish pride.
The Taste features delicious Polish cuisines, non-stop entertainment and a host of Polish handcrafters and artisans.
We talked about this year's "Taste" and the importance of this 31st anniversary celebration.
For more information visit www.copernicusfdn.org.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates