August 29, 2010: Taste of Polonia
The Taste of Polonia started in 1979 and is now an annual Chicago tradition.
Held on the grounds of the Copernicus Foundation, this four-day celebration includes Polish customs, traditions and cultural heritage promoting Polish pride.
The Taste features delicious Polish cuisines, non-stop entertainment and a host of Polish handcrafters and artisans.
We talked about this year's "Taste" and the importance of this 31st anniversary celebration.
For more information visit www.copernicusfdn.org.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting 4 min ago
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens 17 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation