August 29, 2010: Taste of Polonia
The Taste of Polonia started in 1979 and is now an annual Chicago tradition.
Held on the grounds of the Copernicus Foundation, this four-day celebration includes Polish customs, traditions and cultural heritage promoting Polish pride.
The Taste features delicious Polish cuisines, non-stop entertainment and a host of Polish handcrafters and artisans.
We talked about this year's "Taste" and the importance of this 31st anniversary celebration.
For more information visit www.copernicusfdn.org.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Community on alert after girl, 15, beaten, sexually assaulted 16 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Mega Millions: 1 ticket worth $1 million sold in Chicago 46 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- Consumer Reports: Best and Worst Value Cars
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos
- 7 in :77
14 min ago
- Community on alert after girl, 15, beaten,...
16 min ago