September 26, 2010: Latino Policy Forum
September 26, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- After 20 years of successfully working to change policies and practices that eliminate the United changed its name and expanded its mission in 2008.
The new name, Latino Policy Forum, describes the broader policy agenda that the organization has undertaken since 2006. The Latino Policy Forum's commitment to working on issues that come from community participatory processes is reflected in the name. It is through on-going community forums that the organization identifies issues, develops agendas, and increases civic participation in the Latino community.
To learn more visit www.latinopolicyforum.org
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos