September 26, 2010: Latino Policy Forum
September 26, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- After 20 years of successfully working to change policies and practices that eliminate the United changed its name and expanded its mission in 2008.
The new name, Latino Policy Forum, describes the broader policy agenda that the organization has undertaken since 2006. The Latino Policy Forum's commitment to working on issues that come from community participatory processes is reflected in the name. It is through on-going community forums that the organization identifies issues, develops agendas, and increases civic participation in the Latino community.
To learn more visit www.latinopolicyforum.org
- Snow in forecast as shoppers brave deep freeze 41 min ago
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 50 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song 51 min ago
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Ran Hotel With Grilling Area
- Snow in forecast as shoppers brave deep...
41 min ago
- Young singer with autism releases...
51 min ago