December 19, 2010: Holiday Food Delights and Santa
December 19, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Want to add some delicious delights to your Holiday menus?
Well, we welcomed back Chef de Cuisine James Popadopolous, of Sam & Harry's at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center who gave us some wonderful ideas.
We also continued the Chicagoing tradition of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to really get into the Holiday Spirit!
To get more information visit www.samandharrys.com/chicago.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos