December 19, 2010: Holiday Food Delights and Santa
December 19, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Want to add some delicious delights to your Holiday menus?
Well, we welcomed back Chef de Cuisine James Popadopolous, of Sam & Harry's at the Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center who gave us some wonderful ideas.
We also continued the Chicagoing tradition of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to really get into the Holiday Spirit!
To get more information visit www.samandharrys.com/chicago.
- Riverdale body ID'd as Amierah Roberson, 1, missing from Chicago's South Side 8 min ago
- Murder warrant issued for LSD standoff suspect 9 min ago
- St. Patrick's Day traditions decoded
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Controversial 'Pure American' billboard removed 30 min ago
- Unclaimed items auctioned off by treasurer's office
- Gary Bettenhausen, race car driver, dead at 72 50 min ago
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Train incident stops Metra at Grayslake during morning commute
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- Riverdale body ID'd as Amierah Roberson, 1,...
8 min ago