December 26, 2010: Amazing Things
December 26, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Our final episode of Chicagoing takes a look into the future with Guy Spiro, Publisher and Editor of The Monthly Aspectarian.
Published since the late 1970s it is "dedicated to awakening consciousness." That's something we hope we've done here on Chicagoing the last 21 years.
To learn more visit www.lightworks.com
We also listened and talked with internationally recognized musical performer Megon McDonough. Folk lovers may remember a 17 year old McDonough opening for such acts in the 70s as John Denver, Steve Martin and Harry Chapin. But McDonough classifies her music as folk/cabaret, citing her love of theatre and jazz as the reason for the unusual mix. Her performance of her song "Amazing Things" concludes our 21 years of Chicagoing.
Check out www.megonmcdonough.com
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit 41 min ago
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- Video: Tonight @ 10 PM: Extreme Bridal Makeovers 34 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Expanded World News tonight
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act'
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 19 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
19 min ago
- Can fortified homes be built to withstand...
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos