December 26, 2010: Amazing Things
December 26, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Our final episode of Chicagoing takes a look into the future with Guy Spiro, Publisher and Editor of The Monthly Aspectarian.
Published since the late 1970s it is "dedicated to awakening consciousness." That's something we hope we've done here on Chicagoing the last 21 years.
To learn more visit www.lightworks.com
We also listened and talked with internationally recognized musical performer Megon McDonough. Folk lovers may remember a 17 year old McDonough opening for such acts in the 70s as John Denver, Steve Martin and Harry Chapin. But McDonough classifies her music as folk/cabaret, citing her love of theatre and jazz as the reason for the unusual mix. Her performance of her song "Amazing Things" concludes our 21 years of Chicagoing.
Check out www.megonmcdonough.com
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds