December 26, 2010: Amazing Things
December 26, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Our final episode of Chicagoing takes a look into the future with Guy Spiro, Publisher and Editor of The Monthly Aspectarian.
Published since the late 1970s it is "dedicated to awakening consciousness." That's something we hope we've done here on Chicagoing the last 21 years.
To learn more visit www.lightworks.com
We also listened and talked with internationally recognized musical performer Megon McDonough. Folk lovers may remember a 17 year old McDonough opening for such acts in the 70s as John Denver, Steve Martin and Harry Chapin. But McDonough classifies her music as folk/cabaret, citing her love of theatre and jazz as the reason for the unusual mix. Her performance of her song "Amazing Things" concludes our 21 years of Chicagoing.
Check out www.megonmcdonough.com
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos