Program Note: 'Jacqueline Kennedy: In Her Own Words'
Diane's Sawyer exclusive 20/20 two-hour special ''Jacqueline Kennedy: In Her Own Words'' airs in on ABC News Tuesday at 8 p.m. on Channel 7.
Jacqueline Kennedy never spoke publicly about her years in the White House, but her time there captivated a nation. Now listen to the personal memories of a woman who captured America's hearts and helped define a generation.
Sawyer's ABC special centers around audio tapes that describe what Kennedy calls "our happiest years," and feature conversations on marriage, life and the historic events of the Kennedy White House made by the woman at the center of it all. abcnews.go.com/politics/Jacqueline_Kennedy
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos