ABC7 on-air, on-the-go
November 2008 (WLS) -- ABC 7 to provide extensive election coverage on-air, on-line and on-the-go.
ABC 7, Chicago's first choice for news, will provide up-to-the minute local and national results of the historic Presidential race as well the latest results in State and County contests during VOTE 2008 election coverage, Tuesday, November 4, 2008. ABC Network election coverage begins at 6:30 PM, immediately following ABC 7 Chicago News election coverage at 6:00 PM.
ABC 7 Chicago's extensive coverage will feature local election updates throughout the evening, on-air and on-line.
On ABC7Chicago.com you'll see Web exclusive LIVE video feeds from across the country and around the region including uninterrupted LIVE cameras at both Obama and McCain headquarters all evening long. You'll get continuously updated election results of local races and state-by-state returns of the race for president.
There will also be a live Webcast, exclusively on abc7chicago.com, that will will begin at 9:00 pm.
ABC 7 anchors Kathy Brock, Ron Magers, Cheryl Burton and Political Reporter, Andy Shaw, along with the ABC 7's news team, will provide expanded on-air coverage beginning at 10 PM.
For viewers on the go, ABC 7 continues to offer the latest election results to Web enabled cell phones and wireless handheld devices at abc7togo.com.
Now voters, wherever they are, can access election results on-air, on our digital channel 7.2 (Comcast Digital 217, WOW Digital 101), on the ABC7Chicago.com Web site or on-the-go via abc7togo.com.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park 56 min ago
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos