Program Note: Final Jeopardy August 17, 2010
August 17, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Due to coverage of the Balgojevich trial verdict Final Jeopardy was interrupted on Tuesday afternoon. You can see the final answer, question, and results below.
Category: Famous Americans
Answer: At his death in 1790 he left 200-year trust funds to the cities of Boston and Philadelphia
Question: Who was Benjamin Franklin?
Ashley answered correctly and won the game.
- Frigid temps, sub-zero wind chills settle in
- Driver questioned in deadly Skokie crash
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bank robbery suspect sought by FBI
- Pearl Harbor bombing anniversary marked
- Amputee Coalition camp builds support for youth
- Nelson Mandela condolence books open, tribute held
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $297M
- Girl, 13, charged in Olympia Fields fatal crash that killed boy
- Making Your Own Candy Canes
- Video: The Ditka you didn't know
- Photos: Christmas Tree Ship arrives at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area