Program Note: Final Jeopardy August 17, 2010
August 17, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Due to coverage of the Balgojevich trial verdict Final Jeopardy was interrupted on Tuesday afternoon. You can see the final answer, question, and results below.
Category: Famous Americans
Answer: At his death in 1790 he left 200-year trust funds to the cities of Boston and Philadelphia
Question: Who was Benjamin Franklin?
Ashley answered correctly and won the game.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition 41 min ago
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...