ABC7 Job: Daily Hire Desk Assistant
February 12, 2012 (WLS) -- WLS-TV, Chicago's number 1 news station, is looking for a Daily Hire Desk Assistant.
Duties include assisting producers and assignment editors, script preparation, research assistance and general clerical duties. Prior news experience and college degree preferred. Candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Donetta Thomas, News Business Manager, WLS-TV News, 190 North State Street, Chicago, IL 60601. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Reporting Location -- Chicago, IL
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Milwaukee District West Metra trains moving, but delayed
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus 45 min ago
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget 49 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit