ABC7 Job: Daily Hire Desk Assistant
February 12, 2012 (WLS) -- WLS-TV, Chicago's number 1 news station, is looking for a Daily Hire Desk Assistant.
Duties include assisting producers and assignment editors, script preparation, research assistance and general clerical duties. Prior news experience and college degree preferred. Candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Donetta Thomas, News Business Manager, WLS-TV News, 190 North State Street, Chicago, IL 60601. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Reporting Location -- Chicago, IL
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot