ABC7 Job: Daily Hire Desk Assistant
February 12, 2012 (WLS) -- WLS-TV, Chicago's number 1 news station, is looking for a Daily Hire Desk Assistant.
Duties include assisting producers and assignment editors, script preparation, research assistance and general clerical duties. Prior news experience and college degree preferred. Candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Donetta Thomas, News Business Manager, WLS-TV News, 190 North State Street, Chicago, IL 60601. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Reporting Location -- Chicago, IL
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 41 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 21 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 12 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
19 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
21 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
12 min ago