ABC7 Job: Daily Hire Desk Assistant
February 12, 2012 (WLS) -- WLS-TV, Chicago's number 1 news station, is looking for a Daily Hire Desk Assistant.
Duties include assisting producers and assignment editors, script preparation, research assistance and general clerical duties. Prior news experience and college degree preferred. Candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Donetta Thomas, News Business Manager, WLS-TV News, 190 North State Street, Chicago, IL 60601. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Reporting Location -- Chicago, IL
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence 9 min ago
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos