ABC7 Job: Daily Hire Desk Assistant
February 12, 2012 (WLS) -- WLS-TV, Chicago's number 1 news station, is looking for a Daily Hire Desk Assistant.
Duties include assisting producers and assignment editors, script preparation, research assistance and general clerical duties. Prior news experience and college degree preferred. Candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Donetta Thomas, News Business Manager, WLS-TV News, 190 North State Street, Chicago, IL 60601. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Reporting Location -- Chicago, IL
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds