Harry Potter movie at MSI
July 15, 2009 -- It's Harry Potter mania as fans flock to the midnight movie showing at the Museum of Science and Industry.
In addition to the first midnight showing, there will be four additional midnight screenings of the film, with the final screening on 12:01 on Sunday, July 19 (Saturday night). The film will also be shown multiple times daily, day and evening, through Sunday, Sept. 27, to coincide with the run of Harry Potter": The Exhibition at the Museum of Science and Industry. The exhibit also features evening hours until 9 p.m. every night.
Tickets to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, day or evening, are $15 for adults and seniors and $13 for children 3-11 and can be added to any other Museum or Harry Potter: The Exhibition ticket package. The 12 p.m. show requires the purchase of general admission to the Museum. Movie concessions will also be available. Tickets available at www.msichicago.org.
WHERE: Museum of Science and Industry
57th Street and Lake Shore Drive, Chicago
museum of science and industry, community
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city, suburbs 41 min ago
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- What electronics will be under your tree?
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- EB 80/94 closed at Cline by multi-vehicle crash 19 min ago
- Illinois bids for Boeing plant
- Frozen hydrants hamper CFD firefighters
- Skokie fire lights up sky
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year
- Snow followed by extreme cold in city,...
41 min ago