Harry Potter movie at MSI
July 15, 2009 -- It's Harry Potter mania as fans flock to the midnight movie showing at the Museum of Science and Industry.
In addition to the first midnight showing, there will be four additional midnight screenings of the film, with the final screening on 12:01 on Sunday, July 19 (Saturday night). The film will also be shown multiple times daily, day and evening, through Sunday, Sept. 27, to coincide with the run of Harry Potter": The Exhibition at the Museum of Science and Industry. The exhibit also features evening hours until 9 p.m. every night.
Tickets to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, day or evening, are $15 for adults and seniors and $13 for children 3-11 and can be added to any other Museum or Harry Potter: The Exhibition ticket package. The 12 p.m. show requires the purchase of general admission to the Museum. Movie concessions will also be available. Tickets available at www.msichicago.org.
WHERE: Museum of Science and Industry
57th Street and Lake Shore Drive, Chicago
museum of science and industry, community
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 15 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California 27 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 29 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All