Suburban drviers brace for expressway work
March 28, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Spring has arrived and that means road construction season is about to move into full gear.
Some commuters are anticipating delays and others are already making plans to use public transit.
In Sunday's edition, The Daily Herald takes a look at what's ahead this spring and why it could be an especially difficult time for some suburban drivers.
Daily Herald reporter Marni Pyke stopped by ABC7 News Sunday Morning with the details.
- Girl sexually assaulted near Safe Passage route
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- ADM to open headquarters in Chicago, sources say
- Police search for suspect in Valparaiso armed robberies
- Plane lands at O'Hare after reporting mechanical problem
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Reno hospital shooting on campus kills 2, including gunman
- 2 former players allege abuse during Maine West hazing trial
- Dart: Concealed carry approval process flawed
- Salvation Army feeds families, seniors in need in Chicago
- abcnews: Dad, Daughter Recreate Wedding Photos