Suburban drviers brace for expressway work
March 28, 2010 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Spring has arrived and that means road construction season is about to move into full gear.
Some commuters are anticipating delays and others are already making plans to use public transit.
In Sunday's edition, The Daily Herald takes a look at what's ahead this spring and why it could be an especially difficult time for some suburban drivers.
Daily Herald reporter Marni Pyke stopped by ABC7 News Sunday Morning with the details.
- Winter storm could dump up to 8 inches of snow 4 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos