Gift of Adoption Polar Express
November 29, 2010 -- Gift of Adoption is a national nonprofit that inspires adoption, both domestic and international, by providing financial grants of up to $7500 to qualified parents.
Gift of Adoption was started in 1996 by a couple who wanted to help more children adopted into loving families. Since then, the organization has grown through volunteer-led chapters that raise money to do just that. Gift of Adoption has helped more than 600 children find permanent, homes, awarding over $1.9 million in grants.
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Glencoe Metra Train Station
724 Green Bay Road, Glencoe, IL
Arrive Glencoe Train Station, 9:00 - 9:35 a.m.
Train Departure: 9:43 a.m./Arrive Chicago: 10:30 a.m.
Enjoy Chicago holiday events, shops, museums and restaurants with family and friends
Depart Chicago: 3:35 p.m./Arrive Glencoe: 4:07 p.m.
Tickets are only $15 per person (adults and children)
Polar Express Ride includes: Goody Bags, Caroling. Visit from Special Guest!
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation