Smooth Sailing in Chicago
January 23, 2011 (RELEASE) -- The 2011 Strictly Sail Show will dock at the Navy Pier from Thursday, January 27, to Sunday, January 30.
This is the 16th year for the show, which is hailed as the largest indoor sailboat show in the country. Expect hundreds of exhibitors and sailboats, a green boating zone, regattas at an indoor pond and much more. Beginners can learn how to sail, experienced sailors can learn about the latest advances in the industry.
Smooth Sailing Show
Thursday, January 27 - Sunday, January 30, 2011
Thursday and Friday: 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Festival Halls A & B
600 E. Grand Ave.
Thursday and Friday: $12
Saturday and Sunday: $15
Two-Day Adult Pass: $24
Children 15 years and younger: Free (when accompanied by an adult)
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation