Best, worst Super Bowl commercials
February 7, 2011 -- The Green Bay Packers took home the Super Bowl trophy Sunday night in Dallas. But the game has become as famous for the commercials as the plays on the field.
Was the reported $3 million for a 30-second spot worth it for the companies willing to pay that much for air time?
Professor Tim Calkins with Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management appeared on ABC7 News at 11 a.m. to discuss the highs and lows of the Super Bowl ads.
2011 Kellogg School Super Bowl Advertising Review: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/news/superbowl/
- Snow, cold fail to deter holiday shoppers
- Chicago pastor under investigation for child sex abuse
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 1 dead, several injured in Racine pile-up
- Patients celebrate holidays at Ronald McDonald House
- 2-year-old girl killed by dog on South Side
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident
- FEMA canvassing tornado areas in Central Ill.
- Blackhawks G Crawford leaves game early with injury
- Chicago marks passing of Nelson Mandela
- Bears, Cowboys prepped for frigid Monday game
- Cold weather brings flight delays, cancellations
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos