Best, worst Super Bowl commercials
February 7, 2011 -- The Green Bay Packers took home the Super Bowl trophy Sunday night in Dallas. But the game has become as famous for the commercials as the plays on the field.
Was the reported $3 million for a 30-second spot worth it for the companies willing to pay that much for air time?
Professor Tim Calkins with Northwestern's Kellogg School of Management appeared on ABC7 News at 11 a.m. to discuss the highs and lows of the Super Bowl ads.
2011 Kellogg School Super Bowl Advertising Review: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/news/superbowl/
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...